- INVALID_REFERREL Reason: When request is initiated from unauthorized/invalid websiteSolution: Try initiating request from authorized website only (the website domain should be registered and approved with the registered merchant account of PayKun)
- INVALID_MERCHANT Reason: Merchant ID is not found, or Merchant is not active to perform the transaction.Solution: Get the Merchant ID as available in your PayKun Dashboard. For Live mode the account needs to be activated from the onboarding team.
- PRIMARY_VALIDATION_FAIL Reason: Primary data validation is failed, might be due to the following reason:
Solution: Enter the correct respective values
- 1.Duplicate Order ID
- 2.Invalid Amount
- 3.Invalid Order ID
- 4.Empty Transaction Limit
In Production mode/phase, no error code will be displayed.
For any other cases, one of the following general messages will be displayed:
- Invalid RequestReasons :This error will be shown in the following conditions:
- 1.Invalid Merchant ID/Token
- 2.Merchant is inactive for live transaction
- 3.Duplicate/Invalid Order ID
- 4.Invalid Amount
- 5.Empty Transaction Limit
- Unauthorized RequestReasons:
- 1.This error will be shown only if there is an error with Access Token or API Secret
- 2.When request is initiated from unauthorized website.
- 2.Try initiating request from authorized website only, means the website domain which is registered and approved with the registered merchant account of PayKun
- Internal Server Error: Reasons: This error will be displayed when something went wrong in server.Solutions : Generally it is a temporary error. But if you are facing this error continuously, please report it to [email protected]