Comment on page
PrestaShop Users and developers are guaranteed a secure, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solution for all their e-commerce projects.
Integrating your PrestaShop site with PayKun allows you to accept payments on your PrestaShopsite via the PayKun Payment Gateway. Collecting online payments can be very easy with PayKun.
You can provide multiple payment options to your customer and a great checkout experience. Also, they will get all sorts of payment option that will make them buy on the spot
Following things will be required before you can begin integration:
PrestaShop 1.5+ to 220.127.116.11
- 3.Navigate to the Modules tab and click on the Add a New Module.
- 4.Click Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the zip file you downloaded and click OK.
- 5.Click Upload this Module.
- 6.Click Install to install the module.
- 7.For configuring the module, Click Configure.
Important Point: If the store is open while the module has not been fully configured, it might be a good idea to deactivate it, by clicking on the green check. Once the module is configured, click on the red X to reactivate it.