OpenCart is one of the best eCommerce platform that was built to make online stores. It has had all ever need features and been highly recommended for small and medium size ecommerce businesses.
Integrating your OpenCart site with PayKun allows you to accept payments on your OpenCart site via the PayKun Payment Gateway. Collecting online payments can be very easy with PayKun. You can provide multiple payment options to your customer and a great checkout experience. Also, they will get all sorts of payment option that will make them buy on the spot.
Following things will be required before you can begin integration:
Opencart Version 2.X , 2.3.x, 3.X, 1.5.x Integration
- 2.Now copy the directory admin, catalog, system folder from the extracted zip.
- 3.Replace this directories on the location yourwebsite-opencart-installed-path/override admin directory and other too.
- 4.Now login to the admin panel and do the same as given in the screenshots below.
- 6.Navigate to the Admin Panel then to Extensions and Payments and install the PayKun gateway extension.
- 7.Click Edit next to PayKun and do the following:
- 8.Now you will be able to see Paykun Payment method in the checkout page.
To test your integration in sandbox environment before going like, you can use our test environment (See how to create one) and use your test credentials, You just have to use isLive=false in your integration, You can use test card details provided here for testing purpose.
- ‘Go to’ the Merchant Account under the ‘Payment Gateway’ section (If you are first-time-login then you will see the ‘Become a Merchant’ option.)
- After the merchant account login, click on your profile picture.
- Select ‘Test mode’.
- Select "Generate Sandbox Account" to activate your sandbox account
- After activating sandbox account,you can click on "Sandbox Login" button to go to sandbox dashboard and use generated username and password login.
- Now you have to generate your Device API key from sandbox account from Setting-Security tab.
- You can get you Merchant Id clicking on profile icon from top right corner.
- Now you have to use this API key and Merchant ID in your Demo project for testing purposes. Note: Remember that you can login in Sandbox account from your Live account.
If you want to do real transaction than set "isLive" parameter to true and use your Live MerchantId and AccessToken from Paykun dashboard.