PayKun online payments are diversified and can be well understood by the types of payment method options supported by it. Also, it becomes essential to know the types of payment transactions in order to understand what went wrong when the transactions were not a success or what is the meaning of the specific type of transaction.
The customers can be given the various payment options with the gateway checkout. They are allowed to pay with whichever payment method they want from NetBanking, Debit Cards-Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club, RuPay), Wallets, UPI/BHIM, QR Code, etc.
The customer’s dropping off at the checkout is mainly due to non-availability of their preferred payment option or an alternative payment option. They would need an alternate payment method if any of the other is facing down time. At that time, the customer would leave the site without making the payment. So it is always best if they can pay in any other way. For example, if Debit Card faces any issues then the customer could pay with the wallet.
Debit Card - Credit Card
All types of Cards like:
80+ Net Banking Options
You can give UPI Payment Options including
BHIM, PayTm, PhonePe, Google Pay, Whatsapp, etc.
PayKun supports multiple third-party UPI apps
and has direct integration with Google Pay.
Scan and Pay through QR Code
*Subject to verification
This is important for the merchant to know the meaning of the status of the transaction. These labels can be viewed against each payment record in the merchant dashboard. According to the payment status, the customer can be approached. The best part is that the merchant knows the exact reason for the failed transaction.
- 1.InitializedThis type of status for the transaction is shown when the customer opens the checkout page to make the payment but does not fill any further required information right from the name to payment details and he does not proceed further with the transaction.
- 2.SuccessAfter filling the payment details when the customer proceeds with the payment and the payment authorization also becomes successful then the funds are deducted from the customer’s bank. Then the transaction shows success.
- 3.FailedThis is shown when there are some issues in authorizing the payment or if the customer drops out of the transaction due to some reason. There can be various other reasons for the failed transaction.
- 4.Not AttemptedWhen the customer starts to fill up the payment details but close the payment page due to some reason then the transaction shows as Not Attempted.
- 5.Auto ReversedThis status means that the funds are deducted from the customer’s account but the transaction is failed due to any reason and it has been reversed to the original payment source.
- 6.Partially RefundedThe customized amount was refunded to the customer by the merchant from his merchant dashboard.
- 7.Fully RefundedMerchant has refunded the full amount to the customer from the Dashboard.
- 8.ChargebackThe dispute was raised with the bank for the request for a refund due to fraud/dissatisfaction of services.
- 9.DisputeThe dispute was raised on PayKun Dispute Resolution Center due to fraud/dissatisfaction of services.
Here are the steps to issue a refund to the customer from the Merchant Dashboard:
- 1.Go to Merchant Dashboard > Transactions Tab
- 2.Under Payments > Click on Transaction ID (for which you would like to issue a refund)
- 3.On the right side, you will get a Drawer. In the bottom, you will find the "Issue Refund" option.
Note - After the refund is initiated, it takes around 7-14 working days (depending on the payment mode) for it to get back into the customer’s account (original source of payment)
Note: Kindly adjust the screen zooming ratio if you are unable to see the 'Íssue Refund' option.