Paykun WHMCS Kit
Featuring a fully featured client area control panel providing full access to order and manage services, automated provisioning and delivery, with billing and support tools. WHMCS is the only product you need to setup and run an online web hosting business.
Integrating your WHMCS site with PayKun allows you to accept payments on your WHMCS site via the PayKun Payment Gateway. Collecting online payments can be very easy with PayKun.
You can provide multiple payment options to your customer and a great checkout experience. Also, they will get all sorts of payment option that will make them buy on the spot.
Following things will be required before you can begin integration:
- 2.Unzip and upload the contents of the repository to your WHMCS Installation directory. That means the content of module folder from the repository goes in module folder in your WHMCS Installation directory.
- 3.Log into your site as the WHMCS administrator. This is done by adding /admin to the URL where you have installed WHMCS, for example, www.example.com/whmcs/admin.
- 4.Navigate to Setup → Payments → Payment Gateways.
- 5.Select PayKun in the dropdown and Activate it.
- 7.Set Convert for Processing to INR if your store has a different default currency. In this case, ensure you update the exchange rate in your currency management settings.
- 8.Click Save Changes.
To test your integration in sandbox environment before going like, you can use our test environment (See how to create one) and use your test credentials, You just have to use isLive=false in your integration, You can use test card details provided here for testing purpose.
- ‘Go to’ the Merchant Account under the ‘Payment Gateway’ section (If you are first-time-login then you will see the ‘Become a Merchant’ option.)
- After the merchant account login, click on your profile picture.
- Select ‘Test mode’.
- Select "Generate Sandbox Account" to activate your sandbox account
- After activating sandbox account,you can click on "Sandbox Login" button to go to sandbox dashboard and use generated username and password login.
- Now you have to generate your Device API key from sandbox account from Setting-Security tab.
- You can get you Merchant ID clicking on profile icon from top right corner.
- Now you have to use this API key and Merchant ID in your Demo project for testing purposes. Note: Remember that you can login in Sandbox account from your Live account.
If you want to do real transaction than set "isLive" parameter to true and use your Live MerchantId and AccessToken from Paykun dashboard.
The Paykun WHMCS is released under the MIT License.