A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong. With WooCommerce, customers can purchase your products at their convenience.
Integrating your WooCommerce site with PayKun allows you to accept payments on your WooCommerce site via the PayKun Payment Gateway. Collecting online payments can be very easy with PayKun.
You can provide multiple payment options to your customer and a great checkout experience. Also, they will get all sorts of payment options that will make them buy on the spot.
Compatible with Wordpress 4.X to 5.0.2 Woo-Commerce If you are not using WooCommerce, you may visit PayKun native plugin for WordPress
Following things will be required before you can begin integration:
- Merchant ID
- Wordpress 4.x compatible Woo-Commerce version must be installed and other payment methods should be working properly.
- Wordpress v3.9.2 or higher
- Woocommerce v2.4 or higher
- PHP v5.6.0 or higher
- php-curl extension
You will need to make the network calls to use this Plug-in. Ensure that you have the php-curl extension installed to make the required network calls.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested up to the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
- 1.Install via the WordPress Plugin Directory - Download the plugin and install it from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Download the zip file
- Unzip and upload the contents of the extension to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- 1.Download the zip and extract it to some temporary location
- 2.Copy the folder named 'paykun' from the extracted zip into the directory location /wp-content/plugins/
- 4.Visit the WooCommerce Settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- 5.Now you will find paykun payment method make it enable and click on 'Manage' button at the right side.
- 6.Click on PayKun to edit the settings.
- 7.Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this is shown on the payment page your customer sees).
- 8.Enter your PayKun Merchant ID, Access Token & Encryption Key. These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- 9.Set the Payment Action to Authorize and Capture to auto-capture payments. If you want to capture payments manually from the Dashboard after manual verification, set the Payment Method to Authorize.
- 10.Now you can see Paykun in your payment option.
- 11.Please note: Save the below configuration.
- Enable - Enable check box
- Title - Paykun
- Description - Default
- Merchant Id - Staging/Production Merchant Id provided by Paykun
- Access Token - Staging/Production Access Token provided by Paykun
- Encryption Key - Staging/Production Encryption Key provided by Paykun
- Return Page - My Account
- Log (yes/no) - For troubleshooting
- 12.Your Woo-commerce plug-in is now installed. You can accept payment through Paykun.
Webhooks are supported.
Multi-currency support: For now only INR is supported.
If you need it for testing purposes you can use our sandbox mode by sending “isLive” parameter to false.
If you need it for testing purposes you should login in Paykun dashboard using sandbox mode and get your testing merchant Id and Device API key(access token).
To test your integration in sandbox environment before going like, you can use our test environment (See how to create one) and use your test credentials, You just have to use isLive=false in your integration, You can use test card details provided here for testing purpose.
- ‘Go to’ the Merchant Account under the ‘Payment Gateway’ section (If you are first-time-login then you will see the ‘Become a Merchant’ option.)
- After the merchant account login, click on your profile picture.
- Select ‘Test mode’.
- Select "Generate Sandbox Account" to activate your sandbox account
- After activating sandbox account,you can click on "Sandbox Login" button to go to sandbox dashboard and use generated username and password login.
- Now you have to generate your Device API key from sandbox account from Setting-Security tab.
- You can get you Merchant Id clicking on profile icon from top right corner.
- Now you have to use this API key and Merchant Id in your Demo project for testing purposes. Note: Remember that you can login in Sandbox account from your Live account.
If you want to do real transaction than set "isLive" parameter to true and use your Live MerchantId and AccessToken from Paykun dashboard.
The PayKun WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.